Accident / Unsafe Condition Reporting

In the event of immediate danger, call University Police at (479) 575-2222 or visit for emergency information and procedures.


Accident/Incident/Unsafe Condition Report
(PDF form, complete online -- works best with IE)

Please submit and e-mail completed form as designed, leaving the pre-populated subject intact, OR you may print and mail completed form to University of Arkansas Facilities Management, 1 University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701, ATTN: Office of AVCF. If you have questions regarding your submission, please call (479) 575-6601 or e-mail

BEFORE SENDING PLEASE READ: Any event involving workplace injuries must be reported directly to Risk Management using the appropriate University form to be considered for workers' compensation claims. This accident form is not intended to take the place of workers' compensation claim forms.