Design Services - Provides architectural, engineering, estimating, and drafting services for minor, major, and capital renewal projects. The primary responsibility of this group is helping customers through the decision making steps which lead to a successful project. Each project has several steps, each one requiring customer input and and involvement. Our design professionals and support staff can lead the customer through each step and answer any questions the customer may have along the way. Those steps are:
- Define a scope of work and a schematic design.
- Generate a Preliminary Project Cost Assessment.
- Complete design development, secure a code review, preliminary project funding.
- Complete the construction documents and prepare a Detailed Construction Cost Estimate. If required, place construction documents with contractors for bidding purposes and advise the customer in the process of "letting" contracts.
- Support startup and field construction. We provide licensed professional engineering, architectural design, drafting services, estimating and project management services to support our customers from the beginning to the "turn-key" end of the project.
- Architectural Services include design and evaluation for facilities and landscaping. In addition to the "normal" architectural processes, we also offer ADA evaluations, as well as, fire and safety code determinations.
- Engineering Services provide mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems engineering, including building automation controls.
- Drafting Services
- Using AutoCAD, prepares bid/construction documents for projects.
- Maintains and updates the Campus Master Plan drawings.
For further information about this service group contact:
Jay Huneycutt, Phone: (479) 575-7267