To rent a vehicle or inquire about availability, please call 575-2255 or contact the Key Office.
3 Ford E-350 Vans
AM/FM Radio, Cassette
$100/day, $65/half day beginning July 1, 2018
100 free miles/.20 per mile + fuel
Click here to view a van safety video.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RENTING:
- Campus vehicles may only be used in support of a recognized University function or the mission of the University of Arkansas. No exceptions.
- Credit cards are available for use with campus rental vehicles, upon request, for use with a department's state vehicles. Credit cards are to be used for the purchase of fuel, other vehicle operating supplies and vehicle maintenance.
- Credit cards cannot be used for food, lodging, other personal expenses, nor for any private vehicles.
- Vehicles may be picked up at the Facilities Management Key Office on Mitchell Street just off of Razorback Road.
- Rental vehicles do not have University parking permits. It is the responsibility of the renter to make whatever arrangements necessary to park the vehicle on campus. Rental vehicles are subject to the same policies and procedures for parking as personal vehicles. Renters are liable for any parking or moving violation tickets received during the rental period, including tickets received on campus or on the road.
- Each vehicle is fully insured (less the deductible amount). The Comprehensive and Collision deductible is $1,000 per occurrence. The renter (department or organization paying for the rental) is responsible for paying the deductible.
- In case of an accident, each vehicle has an Accident Report Form in the glove box. Be sure to acquire all the information requested therein to assure proper and timely processing.
- In the event of an accident, the renting department is liable for the deductible not covered by the University's insuring carrier.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance is available via a 1-800 number provided on a card issued with the vehicle's keys. Towing, battery service (jump start), flat tire assistance, gasoline/oil/fluid/water delivery service and lockout assistance will be provided up to $100 per occurrence. Emergency service in excess of $100 can be reimbursed to the vehicle renter if receipts are submitted.
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm.