Our Contracted Services department oversees University contracts and projects. The department coordinates with campus customers, Planning and Design, engineers, architects, contractors, and other groups including Construction Services to ensure construction procedes on schedule and within budget to meet the needs of the campus community.
Contractors interested in working with the University of Arkansas should sign up for the RFQ notifications.
Campus users interested in beginning a project should complete the Project Request Form.
About the team
The Contracted Services team, lead by Director of Engineering and Construction Dan Clairmont, includes six construction coordinators and the Associate Director of Contracted Services. Once a project is approved, a coordinator is assigned to be the primary point of contact throughout the entire project. They will coordinate with all parties involved including the customer, Planning and Design, contractors, the City, and more. A few of their job duties include:
- Coordinating and notifying impacted groups of road closures, power outages, etc.
- Design development concepts for new projects with clients
- Process project financial documents
- Maintain project budgets
- Coordinate between user groups
- Complete final walk throughs and close out documents